From: Jeff Allen globalcrossroadscapital.com
Date: Wed, Jul 6, 2016 at 1:31 PM
Subject: 11 important things that should be in a funders, lenders, & investors AD on this finance blogfeed viewed in 159 countries to create “sizzle” in attracting 100 views in 1 day
(1) Title “sizzles”
(2) Essay or bullet-point format
(3) TYPE(s) of finance offered
(4) Audience target
(5) Minimum/maximum cap limits
(6) Median range of capital; “sweet spot”
(7) Revenue or assets requirement of borrower
(8) Other approval criteria & documents required
(9) Demographic limits
(10) TIMELINE to close!! (30 days or less?)
(11) Benefits of your type of finance that make it better than others (I.E. Other ABL funders requires borrower to have A/R’s to >coincide< with equipment & inventory finance requests)
The following review for US Vet-owned GLOBALCROSSROADSCAPITAL.COM indicates how much global reach our blogfeed has; http://SinCityFinancier.wordpress.com/2014/12/30/2014-in-review/. The blogfeed is 1 component of our PR/IR financial marketing logistics. The other components include algorithm & telemarketing, VOIP telephony, RFID loyalty promos, SOMOCLO. and ipTV. We also offer long-term clients a client collaboration center mentioned on the CONTACT page listed atop in the blogfeed heading.
Funders, lenders, investors, buyers, sellers, etc. can reserve ad space on whitelisted or conventional AD basis.