(1) ASSET MANAGEMENT: Stand-alone branch separate from IR department – 2/20 national rate is 2% of AUM & 20% of profits gained annually – Two tasks of asset management is tax credits & revenue diversification.
(2) COST CONTAINMENT: 10% of operational or asset procurement valuation savings
(3) SITE SELECTION: Similar to hard asset finders fee based on asset valuation – rate TBA
(4) STOCK OPTIONS: including DPO’s, REIT’s, ESOP’s with stock loan monetization approval
(5) KELP: Key Employee Loan program (for CFO annual services) generated by PPP – similar to Fortune 500 companies like TYCO Intl., ranked #103 with profits of $3B in 2005
This page is subject to revision . These new rate options may differ from the 4 FEE OPTIONS disclosed on the homepage of GLOBALCROSSROADSCAPITAL.COM. The original 4 options include sliding-scale ABL transactional (commissions) from 1-10% based on valuation of hard assets. The tasks above are in addition to the original 21 CRM task options bullet-point-listed on the WHAT WE DO page also found on the homepage.
NEXT related page pending: 100 Employee Handbook chapter on staff & executive compensation