Who, when, why and how to seek funding
Learn what methodologies to use in determining valuation Understand negotiation and documentation of Term Sheets Why you need – or don’t need – a Board of Directors or a Board of Advisors How to structure your pitch
- Determining valuation, cap tables; term sheets and negotiation.
- Timing of funds requirements
Who Should Attend?
- Entrepreneurs and Companies looking to raise funds
- C-level and Senior Management
- Individual, Private and Institutional Investors
- Professional Advisers, Law Firms and Consultants
- Doug Erwin – Vice President for Entrepreneurial Development, EDAWN (Moderator)
- Kevin J. Lyons – Co-Founder and CEO, Governance Sciences Group
- Craig Macy – Of Counsel, Fennemore Craig
- Kathie Priebe – Reno Angels, Sierra Angels, Summit VMS and Golden Seeds
Read our panelist’s bios here
NCET members may bring an unlimited number of guests at member prices. Join before you RSVP for this event and your savings will pay for some of all of your membership! Memberships start at just $50 so join now and save.
Wednesday, March 8
Networking: 11:00 am – Noon
Lunch and Program: Noon – 1:30 pm
Prices: $40 – NCET members / $50 – non-members
Tables for eight – includes premium location at front of room, table signage and recognition from the podium during the luncheon.
- $320 – NCET members / $400 – non-members
RSVP EARLY so you don’t miss this great event.
The Fine Print:
- Advance reservations required. RSVP by midnight on March 7. (Walk-in registration is not available.)
- You are encouraged to pay in advance – there is a $10 service charge for payment at the door.
- No-shows will be charged the full amount of the reservation unless cancelled at least 48 hours prior to the event.
|Atlantis Casino Resort Spa
3800 S. Virginia StreetReno NV 89502 (Map)
For more information about NCET or any of its events, please call info
Save Money and Support NCET – Become a member today.Memberships start at just $50. Join now