From: A worldwide commericial funder
Date: Thu, May 11, 2017 at 11:27 AM
Subject: follow up to our Linked In conversation about 100% funding for US projects that have contracts, tax credits or grants in place
Thanks for your message. I am interested in reviewing your US project for 100% funding. Startups are welcome, as are brokers.
All US projects MUST have written Sales Contracts (or drafts) with Moody’s or S&P Investment Grade corporate or governmental clients/customers, or tax credits or grants, contracted to irrevocably purchase your products/services.
REQUIREMENTS and MORE INFORMATION about Funding for US Projects that have written Contracts, Tax Credits or Grants:
- US Project (If your project is located outside of the US, please email us and request the documents for the 100% Sinking Fund Structured Debt Financing Program for your International Project, $20 Million USD to $20 Billion USD. No contracts are required for this international funding, but client must have and prove liquidity of 2%-5% of the loan amount.)
- $10 Million USD (minimum) to $2 Billion USD
- Must have written Sales Contracts (or drafts) with Moody’s or S&P Investment Grade corporate or governmental clients/customers contracted to irrevocably purchase your products/services, or tax credits or grants.
- At the minimum you must have an Attorney and a CPA on your team
- Interest rates are in the single digits, and will depend upon the credit-worthiness of your clients/customers/contracts
- Sitevisit fees ($25K USD – $50K USD) will be required after you have received and agreed to loan terms, have spoken with the Lender, and have had the opportunity to do your own due diligence on the Lender. (Site visit fees can be reimbursed at funding)
- Funding in 15-30 days usually, but no more than 60 days (assuming all information is provided by the client in a timely matter)
- No Collateral required
- Any US business that has contracts in place and tax credits/or grants, may qualify including:
- NNN Leases
- Real Estate Developments
- Waste-to-Energy Projects
- Energy Projects
- Business expansion
We require a 60-day Exclusive Right to arrange funding for this project to prevent wasting our time. We love working with brokers and pay GREAT referral fees.
TO APPLY: Email us the following
- 10 questions for US funding via Worldwide Commercial Funder >>>(coming up in separate blogpost)<<<
- Signed 3% fee agreement (attached) – Our fee is paid at funding, and can be added to the funding if you include it in your use of funds/proforma
- Attach written contracts or contract drafts
You will usually hear back from us within 5 business days with either an LOI, a request for more information, or a refusal (in which case the 60-day exclusivity is void, and you are free to submit the project to anyone else you want then).
Questions? Call us
Thank you! We look forward to receiving your funding request.
Disclaimer: This is not an offer nor a commitment to lend money. This is not a public offering. This is not an offer or invitation to sell or a solicitation of any offer to purchase any securities in the United States or any other jurisdiction. Any securities may only be offered or sold, directly or indirectly, in the state or states in which they have been registered or may be offered under an appropriate exemption. Financing may vary depending on property location, economic conditions, exposure, and other variables that may negatively influence risk. Loan programs, property types and program guidelines (including, without limit, fees, rates, and features) are subject to change without notice.
– – – – – –
GLOBALCROSSROADSCAPITAL.COM is a US Vet-owned IR media communications firm and is not a funder, lender, investor, buyer, seller, free advisor, or broker-dealer. If you have a current need and can illustrate eligibility for any of the funding options above you must be a contractual client. The first step to becoming one is to proceed to the CONTACT page at the top of this screen or click on the orange url just above.